BORAL ENGINEERED FLOORING - BLUE GUM
134mm -1 strip / 186mm -2 strips with 4mm wear layer
For pricing information or a quote on this product, give us a call on (07) 3855 8107 or contact us via our contact page.Enquiry
The beauty of solid timber flooring, engineered to perfection
Boral Engineered Flooring brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique Australian hardwood timber species. Boral Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces.
Solid grounds for choosing Boral Engineered Flooring
- Boral Engineered Flooring is pre-finished with seven layers of matte finish 35% gloss UV cured acrylic scratch resistant coating.
- The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows resanding and recoating for a long service life.
- The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish.
- The product range is available in three beautiful Australian hardwood species.
- The clear coating highlights the natural colour and timber features.
- No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Boral Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Boral Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood sheeting or over old timber floors or tiles. For further information see the Boral Engineered Flooring Installation Guide.
- A variety of quality underlays can be installed with Boral Engineered Flooring to provide a range of flooring solutions such as floor levelling, cushioning and acoustic properties.
Flexibility of design
With open plan interiors becoming the norm and large living spaces dominating home design, flooring trends are now leaning to wide board flooring and they are popular with consumers, interior designers and architects alike. Boral Engineered Flooring is supplied in two popular widths – 134mm and 186mm wide board.
A style and colour that best suits your home and style
Boral Engineered Flooring is offered in three beautiful hardwood species – all unique to Australia and perfect for Australian lifestyles. From the warm honey tones of Blackbutt to the rich reds of Sydney Blue Gum, the Boral Engineered Flooring palette offers unique colour and grain variations to suit your style. Boral Engineered Flooring is graded to AS 2796.2 Standard & Better.
Care and maintenance
An advantage of a beautiful Boral Engineered Floor is that it is easy to keep clean. However, regular maintenance will ensure a lifetime of beauty so keep the following care and maintenance tips in mind.
- For daily cleaning, use dry methods such as vacuuming and sweeping. To remove stubborn dirt, use a well-rung mop and a pH neutral cleaner. Do not clean timber floors with a steam mop.
- Place doormats at entrances, non-slip rugs in high-wear areas and protective pads under furniture legs.
- Do not use abrasive brushes, steel wool, soap detergents or ammonia based cleaners.
- Take care when moving appliances and furniture by placing them on a sturdy mat to slide into position.
|1 strip 134mm||2 strip 186mm|
|Box length (mm)*||1820||1820|
|Area per box (m2)||1.464||1.464|
|Area per pallet (m2)||112.7||112.7|
|Number of boxes per pallet||77||77|
|Borads per box*||16||16|
|Weight per box||15||15|
Grading represents the visual characteristics of the timber and has no influence over structural qualities.
Boral Engineered Flooring is not graded for colour variation or grain patterns as they form part of the natural beauty of hardwood timber flooring.
Boral Engineered Flooring is graded to AS 2796.2 Standard & BetterCare and Maintenance
Like all timber floors Boral Engineered Flooring will mark and scratch. However, it can be re-coated or re-sanded as required, just like traditional wood flooring in order to maintain your floor;
- Sweep or vacuum (bristles down) your floor regularly to remove stones and abrasive grit or dirt.
- Install dirt trapping mats at external entrances.
- Apply felt floor protectors to the underside of all moving furniture to reduce marking or scratching.
- Damp clean using a barely moist mop. For best results, add one capful of Timber Cleaner to your water and towel off any excess moisture immediately after damp mopping.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other E-Flooring users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a Product Review