ELK FALLS HICKORY OAK - MORNING MIST
Engineered American Hickory Oak - 1900 x 180 x 14mm
For pricing information or a quote on this product, give us a call on (07) 3855 8107 or contact us via our contact page.Enquiry
GENUINE APALACHIAN HICKORYElk Falls Hickory planks are manufactured from genuine North American Appalachian Hickory. It is an excellent durable hardwood ideally suited to flooring installations where strength & impact resistance are important considerations. Elk Falls Hickory flooring, a great choice for the rough and tumble of everyday life.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Elk Falls Hickory flooring provides a unique set of characteristics that make it ideal for use in residential homes, apartments and for commercial applications.
Hickory has been used for centuries in applications where its inherent strength and stiffness have been considered a major advantage in applications including timber engineered elements, cabinetry, sporting goods to everyday products such as axe handles.
Hickory is extremely stable with excellent hardness characteristics, approx. 9.5kN JANKA scale, similar to popular Australian timbers, Blackbutt & Jarrah
Lifetime structural warranty and 20-year finish warranty.
The details that matter
Elk Falls Hickory planks are manufactured from genuine North American Appalachian Hickory. It is an excellent durable hardwood ideally suited to flooring installations where strength & impact resistance are important considerations
- Engineered construction, patented Uniclic Drop Loc profile.
- Wear resistant pre-finished European water-based UV Lacquer, matte sheen level.
- Hickory rustic grade, a natural look with lots of characters and appeal.
- Visual appearance will suit those seeking a classic hardwood in a range of natural or stained décors.
- VOC Emissions: < E1. Below World Health Organisation (WHO) Levels.
- Allergy Free
- Description: Engineered Multi-layer Construction, solid Hickory wear layer.
- Size & Length: 189 mm width, 14 mm thickness. 2 mm Solid Hickory wear layer. 1900 mm set length & nested shorts approx. 30%.
- Grade & Surface: A/B/C/D grade. Allows for rustic features, contains knots & splits that are filled to compliment surface colour and character along with sapwood, raised grain and colour streaks that enhance its rustic charm. Light brushed surface, pre-finished European PU Matte coating. P3 Slip Test Certified.
- Profile: Micro bevelled edges. Uniclic patented Drop Loc for fast & efficient floating install.
- 14mm in thickness: 1900mm long x 189mm wide, 2mm top wear layer.
- Pre-Finished European PU Matte coating
- Including approx. 30% nested short boards in each box.
- Product Grade is ABCD.
- Manufactured from environmentally certified resource
- Extremely stable with excellent hardness and wear resistance
- Wear layer can be refurbished and rejuvenated if required
- Janka Hardness Rating of 9.5 kN
- <E1 VOC Rating