BT BAMBOO - CLOUD
Strand Woven Bamboo Floating Floor 14mm
For pricing information or a quote on this product, give us a call on (07) 3855 8107 or contact us via our contact page.Enquiry
Solid strand woven bamboo flooring that has the warmth and stylish appearance similar to timber.
Pre-finished boards with stylish satin coatings finish to accentuate the natural beauty of the bamboo.
Strong Valinge patented profile, precision milling for a tight fit, and a quick and easy installation. Waxed edges for moisture protection and noise reduction
About BT Bamboo
BT bamboo is manufactured from specially selected bamboo that is harvested from sustainable forests. The bamboo stalks are grown to maturity prior to harvesting to ensure the strength and quality of the product. It is treated against fungal attack and insect infestation and then kiln dried. Strand woven bamboo is created when random strips of bamboo have been assembled under extreme pressure and heat to create the hardest most durable bamboo available. It is manufactured to international standards of EO emissions, for high indoor air quality, to look after your health. Aesthetically it appears like timber and is the bamboo of choice for many architects due its stylish satin coatings that accentuate the natural beauty and warmth of the bamboo.
- Satin aluminum oxide finish
- Super tough commercial coating now available for very high traffic areas
- Matt aluminium oxide finish on engineered range
The BT Strand Aluminium Oxide finish has up to 13 layers of coating.
Incorporating | Hydro UV Barrier Coat | UV Duro Sealer
UV Sandable Sealer | HPC Anti Scratch Top Coat
High Performance Coatings (HPC) are applied as multilayer systems by roller coating technology and cured by ultra violet (UV) energy. The coatings yield extreme hardness resulting in high mechanical resistance to scratch, impact and abrasion.
The coatings are water based and are free of halogenated hydrocarbons, heavy metals, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, formaldehyde and any harmful emission complying with international standards.
The BT Strand coatings used fulfil the following characteristics:
- Comply with the EN71 Quality Standard
- There is no migration of hazardous elements
- There is no harm from direct skin or oral contact with coated surfaces
- The coatings are based on waterborne polyurethane dispersions or acrylated polymers
- The coatings are vinyl-free
- The coatings do not produce obnoxious gases when burned or decomposed
Why choose BT Bamboo?
- Multi award winning designer colour range
- Architect's Choice flooring
- Solid 14mm thick strandwoven high density bamboo for superior strength
- A grade commercial quality FSC sustainable raw materials
- 13 layers of German quality Trefferts UV cured aluminium oxide coatings for tough and longer lasting finishes
- Ultra low VOCs that meet EO international standards for high indoor air quality
- Comprehensive quality control systems of 23 inspection checks for guarantee of excellence
Type: Strand Woven Bamboo Floating Floor
Surface Finish: 13 layers Trefferts Aluminium Oxide Satin>
Edging: Micro-Bevelled Edge
Profile: Valinge lock
Installation Method: Floating, glueless on top of underlay
Pack Size: 1.44m2
Pack Weight: 22 kg
Boards Per Pack: 6
Janka Rating: 15.3
VOC Rating: E0 <0.01ppm
Product Code: BTSAJV130/14
BRAND: BT Bamboo
Unit Of Measure: Box
Assembled Length: 1.845m
Assembled Height: 0.014m
Assembled Width 0.130m