PRESTIGE EUROPEAN OAK - CANNES
Engineered Oak 220mm wide board with 6mm Oak Veneer
For pricing information or a quote on this product, give us a call on (07) 3855 8107 or contact us via our contact page.Enquiry
Prestige European Oak Flooring 21mm Range
This collection is made from only the finest European Oak and is a revolution in conventional design, producing superior stability and durability, a true masterpiece in the eyes of architects and designers alike. With modern and industrial decors, this stunning range brings out the beauty of natural characteristics and colour variations. Available in 220mm W x 2200mm L, 6mm wear layer.
Enjoy the natural qualities of this fine Oak flooring with this premium product. With the unrivalled beauty and traditional character of these European Oaks it had great durability and strength. Prestige Oak Flooring is the preffered choice of leading architects and designers. Premium thickness in the vaneer top layer and a great scratch resistant finish and wide board widths ensures a lifetime of enjoyment. They also come with a lifetime structural board warranty from the manufacturor.
The unique specification of Prestigue Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC's & laundries. The boards are supplied as either a 6mm or 4mm thick top layer which can be re-sanded and polished as in solid oak. The21mm total thickness with a multi-ply base board provides extra stability designed for different australian climatic condition.
- Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
- 100% FSC Certified (responisble management of the world's forests, environmenatally friendly. The CE label is the manufacturor's declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
- Lifetime structural board warranty and 20-year finish warranty.
- 7 layers of UV-cured wear-resistant premium quality German protective finish.
- Beautiful decorated colours to compliment any interior decor.
Creating a wood with a character starts with an emphasis on the right details and tthe right process. All preference Oak Floors are engineered for the highest quality, endurance, durability, and flexibility. We're proud of how we engineer our Preference Oak, and invite you to take a look at all of the specifications that give our wood its character and strength.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 20 years domestic Finish Warranty.
The details and the beauty
The unique specifications of Prestige Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
- Engineered Timber manufactured from genuine European Oak.
- Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
- 7 layers of UV-cured wear resistant Premium German Klumpp Polyurethane coating.
- Superior Ultra matte coating, light wire brush surface, timeless look.
- Variation in specific colours will include: gum veins, black streaking, tiger marks, knots and colour toning.
This is the natural beauty of European Oak’s character.
- VOC Emissions:
- ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 20 years domestic Finish Warranty.
Engineered for quality
Creating a timber floor that shows character starts with an emphasis on the right details and the right process. Our Prestige Oak Flooring collections are engineered for the highest quality, endurance, durability and flexibility. These extra wide and long boards are available in 4mm or 6mm top wear layer on a multiple timber ply substrate in which the grains are designed to run perpendicular to each other, making it near impossible to swell or shrink, providing ultimate stability.
- 15mm Range: 1900mm long x 190mm wide, 4mm top wear layer.
- Tongue and Groove profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated and is the preferred choice creating a silent and comfortable outcome.
- Including <25% random short boards in each box.
- Product Grade is ABCD.
- Janka Hardness Rating of 6.6 kN
- Moisture Content: 8-10%.
- Density: 0.75g/cm2.
Unit Of Measure: box
Assembled Length: 2.200m
Assembled Height: 0.021m
Assembled Width: 0.220m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other E-Flooring users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a Product Review